Hướng dẫn cài đặt Autodesk 2019 với Autodesk Network License
Trong bài viết này mình sẽ hướng dẫn các bạn cách cài đặt tất cả các phần mềm của Autodesk 2019 Với Autodesk Network License. Mình sẽ lấy Autocad 2019 làm ví dụ nhé, các phần mềm khác các bạn chỉ cần đổi Key phù hợp là có thể Cr@ck thành công 100%.
Lưu ý : Nhớ tắt anti virus mặc định của windows, mình đã chuột bạch đi test trên máy chính chủ
Nếu cr@ck phần mềm khác thì điền Key của phần mềm đấy (lấy bên bài viết).
Hướng dẫn bằng hình ảnh tiếng việt
Hướng dẫn bằng tiếng anh
Autodesk Product 2019
1) Install Autodesk Windows Application
Choose network licensing, use 666-66666666 as serial or anything matching those templates
667-98989898, 400-45454545 066-66666666 .. and use the proper product key (if required)
Select Single License and use 127.0.0.1 as server name or where the flexlm daemon is installed (syntax could be port@server),
ignore all the warning message about the license file, click Continue/Yes to continue.
2) Install network license manager from setup tools & utilities or
from the DVD x64SupportnlmNLM.msi (if not already done)
the one we supplied NLM_2018_x64_setup.msi or NLM_2018_x86_setup.msi
3) Copy cracked FlexLM vendor daemon “adskflex.exe” into C:AutodeskNetwork License Manager (overwrite)
4) Copy cracked adlmint.dll to C:Program FilesCommon FilesAutodesk SharedCLMV5MSVC14 (overwrite)
NB : you may have to copy the cracked adlmint.dll in the installed folder of the application on some old setups
if you get a license error, check if you got that dll in the installed application folder
for instance Sim Studio Tools 2016 R3 you MUST also copy the dll to C:Program FilesAutodeskSimStudio Tools 2016 R3 folder (overwrite)
5) Edit lic.dat and change HOSTNAME and MAC to suit your configuration (if you are not sure start LMTOOLS Utility and go to
System Settings, your HOSTNAME and MAC will be listed)
You can change vendor port too and add your previous licenses of course 🙂
Save the file where you want
6) Start LMTOOLS Utility (lmtools.exe GUI)
– in ‘config services’, add a “Autodesk’ service name
choose C:AutodeskAutodesk Network License Managerlmgrd.exe for path to lmgrd
choose X:pathwhereyousavedlic.dat for path to license file
choose a empty file to have debug logs (optional)
tick ‘start server at power up’ and ‘use services’
– in ‘service/license file’ choose configuration using services and tick ‘ignore license file path env var” (dont click that if you
you wanna use a ditributed licensing .. or you will have to edit or create a Licpath.lic file)
– in ‘start/stop/read’ click ‘start server’
click ‘rereadlicense file’
– in ‘server status’ click ‘perform status enquiry’
check that you have ‘adskflex: UP v11.13.1’
check features are activated : Users of 87011MFAA_2018_0F: (Total of 100 licenses issued; Total of 0 licenses in use) for example
– in ‘server diags’ check all featured can be checked out
– check logs also win ‘config services’ if you configured it
7) Start app
8) Smoke it if you want 🙂
You Could also set a distributed license system, having one machine serving them all
For that matter
you need to Set the ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE environment variable on the client machine (the procedure varies depending on the operating system).
To set the environment variable
Use the procedure described for your operating system to set the environment variable:
For Windows 7/8/10:
Right-click Computer and click Properties, or, in the Control Panel select System and Maintenance > System
Click Advanced system settings and select the Advanced tab.
Click Environment Variables.
In the Environment Variables dialog box, under System Variables, click New.
In the New System Variable dialog box, enter ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE in the Variable Name field.
In the Variable Value field, enter an at sign (@) followed by the host name of each license server to which you want to point the client. Separate each server name with a semicolon (;). For example:
Dont forget to open your firewall, you may also need to check the LICPATH.LIC file in root of the installed application in case you have issues
If you still want to use 2014-15-16-17 applications, simply add their features with the corrected signature into our new lic.dat license file.
X-Force total domination again 🙂